Els di Maria, USA
Banafsheh shares so much grace and integrity, beauty and wisdom in these potent and healing dance sessions. I feel truly blessed and so grateful to receive these gifts, including the poetry, music and words of wisdom together with the dance. A truly heart-warming experience.
Jane H., Australia
Ivy Joeva, USA
Movement and sound is a beautiful way to travel inward and expand outward. Working with Banafsheh is uniquely marvelous in helping me express and find myself at the same time.
Paula Petry, USA
Azita Sach, USA
Banafsheh’s creation “Dance of Oneness” assists us to recognize the awe and wonder of the reality of how we are all interconnected as ONE through dance and meditation. Banafsheh’s gentleness, power and deep grace and support, helps us to recognize who WE ARE, individually and collectively. My experience with her has been truly transformative.
Susan Beayni, Canada
1. Come home to your body and cultivate a true sense of belonging
Everything you experience in life happens through your body, so being present and comfortable in your body is the foundation of well-being and self-development.
2. Awaken conscious coherence between your heart, mind and body
We live in fragmented societies, so the aim of our dance is to come into balance and wholeness, attending to all aspects of yourself, not just the mind, so you can manifest the life you truly want to live.
3. Calm your mind, reduce stress and activate a deep sense of peace
The meditative aspect of our dance helps reduce mental chatter, bringing you in touch with the well-spring of peace within you, and gives you tools to access peace in all situations.
4. Activate joy regardless of the circumstance and feel truly elated
The high energy aspect of our dance helps you move the emotions of anger, sadness and hopelessness to access your inherent joy, and gives you tools to find joy regardless of the situation.
5. Increase your fitness level, feel energized all day long, and sleep well
Our dance not only keeps you in shape but it helps you maintain an optimum level of energy and alertness all day long that is grounded in peace.
6. Find the courage to express your truth
Activate the courage to express your truth through our dance and vocalization techniques with a special focus on opening the Throat Chakra and removing constriction and insecurity.
1. This Module consists of 8 hours of Live Online Sessions.
2. Videos of Live Sessions will be available within 24 hours after the Session and accessed on this page once you are logged in.
3. You can access the referenced poetry, quotes and the music list.
4. We will have a vocal training Session with musician Tony Khalife.
5. We will have a bonus Community Circle after our Friday Session on July 9, 23rd and 30.
6. Our Guest Speaker in the July 9 Circle will be Tony Khalife who will present The Significance and Benefits of Chanting Mantras.
7. You will have the opportunity to join our private Facebook Dance of Oneness Community group with students from around the globe to exchange ideas.
Dance of Oneness® is the dance I had been waiting to do all my life. From a young age I had danced, read watched and followed Isadora Duncan, Martha Graham, Joffery Ballet, Margie Gillis, Gabriel Roth and many more than I can name that moved in a way that spoke to me. Dance of Oneness® is the culmination of all that I had been drawn to in the other dance forms which seemed to be missing the main ingredient. Banafsheh has found the missing thread which is the opening to the Beloved, to truly give yourself in movement to the Divine energy that resides and moves through all of us from the Earth and the Heavens. I felt that for the first time in our dancing. It also reintroduced me to my own body, allowed me to accept my imperfections and for the first time in years swim naked in the ocean. All of this and more.
Transformative! Banafsheh skillfully takes us step by step to an experience of dance that brings me deeper into my body, to peace, feeling grounded and open to beauty and to love. Most importantly for me, the process brought me to experience a lovingness toward myself. I appreciate her presence of gentleness and fierce passion, and I’m inspired to bring my best self into my world.