DANCE THE REVOLUTION
Last Sunday of every Month
Sunday, February 26
10am – 12pm PT | 6 – 8pm UTC
Sign up for a single workshop or join the series with access to Recordings
Inside Poetry in Motion, Dance the Revolution Workshops
Learn from a master sacred dancer AND transform your health, your life and our world.
Our world is on the precipice of great change.
Old structures are breaking down but not without tremendous resistance. As co-creators, we have the power to create a world that aligns with our highest aspirations.
What is your vision for our world?
And how can we come together to manifest our shared vision for a better world by tuning in to what we love in times of such uncertainty, conflict and competition?
What I know to be true is that all of the positive changes that we seek in our world begin first as an inner revolution.
This is the invitation of Poetry in Motion, Dance the Revolution, a transformational 12-month series, inspired by the bold freedom fighters in Iran who are creating the first women-led revolution with dignity, courage and deep reverence for life.
Like them, we can embrace a vision that is greater than ourselves and learn how to bring the best version of ourselves into our daily lives to support our own spiritual growth, as well as our families, communities and our planet.
As we dance the vast experiences of our lives together, we create an inner revolution that sparks positive change in our world.
In this new series, you’ll learn how to:
- Dance to create inner revolution through guided and freestyle dance — expressing your authenticity without judgment and regardless of any external circumstances
- Build on the theme to liberate your authentic self and create long lasting transformation within you, your relationships, community, and our world over the course of 12 workshops (1 per month, every month this year)
- Connect with the Beloved through mystical poetry and the vastness of oneness from which your life unfolds
- Receive the blessings of the universe by dedicating yourself to a higher vision for our world
- Transcend your fears, especially the fear of death by experiencing yourself as an eternal being
- Embody your sacred strengths as you release unworthiness, fear and disharmony, and begin to express yourself with courage, compassion, and stewardship toward the whole of life
- Cultivate a true sense of belonging and freedom in your body — experiencing safety, ease and comfort
- Discover a deep sense of groundedness and boundlessness as you bridge your inner divides, ease outer divides, harmonize with the Earth and remember your place in the vastness of life
- Develop an intimate bond with the Earth as the foundation for all your movement — as well as your bonds and relationships
- And much more…
Whether you are looking for a deeper connection to your life’s purpose
or simply want to dance to feel ALIVE
These Workshops are for you!
Dance is a sacred technology that illuminates the best in all of us, creating coherence within us and opening channels for compassion, wisdom, and higher guidance — what we need to manifest the world we wish to live in.
In each workshop, we will explore a poem from Rumi and other mystics, and seek to understand and embody its message through guided and free-style dance. Following the workshop, you can join our Beloved Global Community Circle just to be together and exchange ideas.
We are living in tremendously challenging times… yet rich with the prime opportunity to bring what is sacred back into the world in a bold and beautiful way: our true selves.
We invite you to join us in this most revolutionary act of embodying your authenticity — guided by mystical poetry, the wisdom of the Earth, the boundlessness of your being… and a deeper vision of what’s possible for our world when we come together.
Poetry in Motion, Dance the Revolution Workshops are open to ALL who love to move. All genders and age groups will benefit from the accessible embodiment tools designed for grounding, centering, and becoming more conscious, joyful and energized.
In addition, these workshops offers trained dancers, psychotherapists, yoga instructors, creative arts therapists, and other movement practitioners the opportunity to deepen their professional skills.
Each Workshop fulfills 2 hrs of the 200-hr Dance of Oneness® Certification Program.
What Students Say
Benefits of these Workshops
Create conscious coherence between your heart, mind and body
Cultivate a true sense of belonging in your body
Heal your body and mitigate aches and pains
Calm your mind, reduce stress and increase a deep sense of peace
Access and live from a unitive state with ALL that is
Awaken and enliven your inherent joy regardless of the circumstance
How to prepare for these Workshops
Please have water handy to stay hydrated
Have socks or dance shoes handy
Try not to eat a heavy meal within one hour of dancing
Please have a yoga mat on hand for stretching
Dress comfortably in attire you can move in easily
How these Workshops Work
Enjoy a 1.5-hr Dance of Oneness workshop in the last Sunday of every month
Join our Beloved Global Community Circle after the workshop
You will have the opportunity to join our private Dance of Oneness Community platform with students from around the globe to network and exchange ideas
Poetry in Motion, Dance the Revolution Monthly Workshop Series
Package of all 12 Workshops
Gain access to all Workshops
Enjoy a 12-month access to recordings from the time you register
Join the Global Dance of Oneness Community Circle
Gain access to a single Workshop
Enjoy a 12-month access to the Course materials including music list & poetry
Join the Global Dance of Oneness Community Circle