7-Part Video Course
with permanent access to recordings
What People Say
Inside Sacred Dance For Freedom
Dance to tune in to what you love and transform inner and outer emotional, mental, and physical pain, limitation, and oppression into freedom, holding the joy and sorrows of life in a wide-open heart as you embody your wholeness, unleash your aliveness, and empower your authentic vision in service to Oneness — and a better world.
What’s holding you back from experiencing a felt sense of freedom in your body, mind, and spirit?
Where have you been unnaturally conditioned to expect and live within some form of limitation — whether in or on your body, your health, career, relationships, dreams, or your Divine right to create your best life?
You’ll experience sacred dance as a path to personal and collective freedom when you join this enlivening course, designed to help you embody your wholeness, unleash your wild aliveness, and empower your authentic vision in service to Oneness — by activating Divine revolutionary acts throughout your body.
As we allow love to attune us to our true unlimitedness, we reclaim what has been lost to millennia of patriarchal conditioning: the sacred, timeless wisdom of our bodies, a felt connection with Mother Earth and the Source of life — and the hope, love, and goodness that connects us all.
As we embody love we learn how to live a consecrated human life where the freedom of all beings is honored.
This inner revolution of love through sacred dance leads to outer evolution as we become the change we wish to see in our world.
In this enlivening course, you will:
- Experience dance as a fierce yet tender expression of freedom — and your body as a channel for the Divine
- Create unity, harmony, and body-heart-mind coherence through whirling — as you touch the place with you that never changes
- Explore sacred dance as the ultimate revolutionary act of love
- Reclaim your connection to the Earth — and the sacredness of life that exists in your bones as a revolutionary act
- Activate your life force and allow it to ignite, purify, uplift, and energize your body and entire being during the Shake to Liberate practice
- Learn how to access stability in the midst of chaos and turbulence — holding the joy and pain of life in a wide-open heart
- Experience your unfettered aliveness as a revolutionary act and Divine right
- Awaken fiery passion grounded in peace — and activate your default state of joy regardless of circumstances
- Free yourself from fear, competitiveness, insecurity, and loneliness — all of which stem from a sense of separation
- Learn how Oneness nourishes your vitality and expression — and how your wholeness, in turn, nourishes Oneness
- Explore the Sufi Path as the path of living love
- Reclaim trust as a revolutionary act that can open your life and our world to an expanded sense of possibility
- Activate your intuition and access inner guidance by calming your mind and clearing yourself of distractions
You’ll experience this firsthand as Banafsheh guides you through dance practices that reconnect you with the wisdom, wildness, and divinity of your body and its ability to align you with your greatest health and potential — and unleash the joy that is buried beneath the stress, tension, and trauma of modern living.
In Iran, Banafsheh’s motherland, the basic human rights of millions hinge on the brutality and insidiousness of a heartless and power-hungry regime. There, the world’s first women-led revolution was born from the sovereign declaration of Woman, Life, Freedom and has inspired the world with the reminder of what we can do when we stand together for freedom — including standing for Mother Earth’s freedom to live with balance, health, and harmony.
This course presences the brave freedom fighters in Iran and the possibility that we, too, can free ourselves from the chains that bind us…unafraid to speak and dance truth, honoring the divinity of our bodies, and standing for a just and equitable world — all while remaining aligned to what we love.
The Course is open to ALL who love to move. All genders and age groups will benefit from the accessible embodiment tools designed for grounding centering, and becoming more conscious, joyful and energized.
In addition, these workshops offers trained dancers, psychotherapists, yoga instructors, creative arts therapists, and other movement practitioners the opportunity to deepen their professional skills.
This course fulfills 14 hrs of the 200-hr Dance of Oneness® Certification Program.
Benefits of the Course
Create conscious coherence between your heart, mind and body
Cultivate a true sense of belonging in your body
Access and live from a unitive state with ALL that is
Calm your mind, reduce stress and increase a deep sense of peace
Awaken and enliven your inherent joy regardless of the circumstance
Heal your body while mitigating aches and pains
How This Virtual Course Works
This course is presented by the Shift Network & registration is with the Shift Network
You will have permanent streaming access to recordings
You will receive access to 5 bonuses when you sign up
Banafsheh Sayyad is a master Persian sacred dancer, choreographer, activist and founder of Dance of Oneness®. She is a deeply profound and highly accessible spiritual teacher of embodiment. Banafsheh performs and teaches internationally, initiating people into the wisdom of their bodies. She inspires all to live in these modern times grounded in love for the Earth and centered around our abiding true nature. Her signature style of holy wildness infused with ancient wisdom ignites transformation and illumination in all those who dance with her from around the globe.